Having not read the book in question or having had any involvement in its birth, in fact I was only made aware of its existence about a month back. I can not as of yet produce a review but as soon as I do get a copy and read it a review will be posted in due course. I di
d get an invite to the book launch but unfortunately I was unable to make that, neither was Owain Williams who I understand has been in hospital of late but now is back home and recovering I hope. I and I am sure many other patriots will wish him well, for I am sure I am not alone in thinking that Owen Williams is 'Uno Numero' contemporary patriot hero, at least of the Alternative Welsh Nationalist Movement & Struggle. John Jenkins is of course a close second, if not equal in our Pantheon of great Welsh Patriots.
.
I am told that apart from prior write ups in Daily Post and Western Mail, only Golwg actually covered the Book launch and most noticeable by gutless invisibility were the ''Crachach'' of S4C and likes, inc Radio Cymru. However, lets not forget the pathetic phonies at BBC Wales and ITV Wales, this crowd of cowards, particularly the ''Llandaf Laughables'' are as you should all know selling ''English Speaking Wales'' down the River in service of furthering their Anglicization. So making sure they are weak willed Welsh before the onslaught of Cerebral Colonialism, this is a matter I shall in time return to fully with a vengeance, as it is my desire to see these media ''Renegade Rats'' fully exposed for what they are...''BRIT BASTARDS!''.
.
Whatever, at moment they can wait, more important right now is for patriots to be fully aware that the Quisling Welsh Establishment and the ''Crachach'' Client Tribe seek to, if not bury or push into the shadows the aforementioned book. I am told by my contacts throughout Wales that it is very difficult to get hold of the book in question, evidently it is not being displayed on book shelves and limited stocks are being ordered (as two or three). It is being treated as if it was some 1960's under the counter only ''sex book'', in other words our ''Uncle & Aunty Taffs'' are scared stiff that it will contaminated young minds, so producing future Rebels and Revolutionaries.
.
The Taffy Traitors seek to whitewash our history which of course they have been doing since Tudor Times, we must now engage in struggle to smash down the wall of Cymru - China style Censorship. How? very simply get down to all your local major bookshops and ask for this book, buy it and demand that it is displayed and do note, if they do not then consider Patriotic Placard Pickets for Free Speech and down with censorship. Not least do not forget ''Welsh Book Shops'' and barrage the National Books Council in Aberystwyth asking them to make sure they publicise the book and distribute around the country and not let it rot in their warehouse and then be pulped. Last but not least mention it on your blogs and Websites and of course put it on your Christmas present list ok! Anything else which you think will advance this campaign against censorship - THEN DO IT! not wait until Rali Cilmeri to chew over but do little else.
.
Adfywiadwr Gethin.
d get an invite to the book launch but unfortunately I was unable to make that, neither was Owain Williams who I understand has been in hospital of late but now is back home and recovering I hope. I and I am sure many other patriots will wish him well, for I am sure I am not alone in thinking that Owen Williams is 'Uno Numero' contemporary patriot hero, at least of the Alternative Welsh Nationalist Movement & Struggle. John Jenkins is of course a close second, if not equal in our Pantheon of great Welsh Patriots..
I am told that apart from prior write ups in Daily Post and Western Mail, only Golwg actually covered the Book launch and most noticeable by gutless invisibility were the ''Crachach'' of S4C and likes, inc Radio Cymru. However, lets not forget the pathetic phonies at BBC Wales and ITV Wales, this crowd of cowards, particularly the ''Llandaf Laughables'' are as you should all know selling ''English Speaking Wales'' down the River in service of furthering their Anglicization. So making sure they are weak willed Welsh before the onslaught of Cerebral Colonialism, this is a matter I shall in time return to fully with a vengeance, as it is my desire to see these media ''Renegade Rats'' fully exposed for what they are...''BRIT BASTARDS!''.
.
Whatever, at moment they can wait, more important right now is for patriots to be fully aware that the Quisling Welsh Establishment and the ''Crachach'' Client Tribe seek to, if not bury or push into the shadows the aforementioned book. I am told by my contacts throughout Wales that it is very difficult to get hold of the book in question, evidently it is not being displayed on book shelves and limited stocks are being ordered (as two or three). It is being treated as if it was some 1960's under the counter only ''sex book'', in other words our ''Uncle & Aunty Taffs'' are scared stiff that it will contaminated young minds, so producing future Rebels and Revolutionaries.
.
The Taffy Traitors seek to whitewash our history which of course they have been doing since Tudor Times, we must now engage in struggle to smash down the wall of Cymru - China style Censorship. How? very simply get down to all your local major bookshops and ask for this book, buy it and demand that it is displayed and do note, if they do not then consider Patriotic Placard Pickets for Free Speech and down with censorship. Not least do not forget ''Welsh Book Shops'' and barrage the National Books Council in Aberystwyth asking them to make sure they publicise the book and distribute around the country and not let it rot in their warehouse and then be pulped. Last but not least mention it on your blogs and Websites and of course put it on your Christmas present list ok! Anything else which you think will advance this campaign against censorship - THEN DO IT! not wait until Rali Cilmeri to chew over but do little else.
.
Adfywiadwr Gethin.