Tuesday, April 26, 2011

29 - 04 - 2011 TWO DAY COUNT DOWN TO ADFYWIAD'11 YN DOD? A DATE WITH DESTINY TO 'SEIZE THE TIME' OR BUST! You Can Run, Hide even Ignore - BUT HISTORY


............Will Record a Reality, the Welsh Spring of a Nationalist Cause Reborn in Radical Resurgent Struggle of the beginnings of an ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL CYMRU NEWYDD or a Cause that is all but over and Struggle in it's dieing time. Is this the history you want to see written? an history that writes Y Cymry surrendered so easy again their National Sovereignty with out a fight, is that to be it? That now is entirely up to you, today to consider, then hopefully tomorrow organise, the day after prepare, the day after the Risen Patriot or the Patriot who sleeps, does not awake nor arise, is that to be you? It's not me! After 50 years, and now a 'Grey Beard' on a bus pass with diabetes to boot, I shall be out with the Dawn to the setting Sun. I listen to our heroes not just write about them and commemorate them, I know what they want me to do and you as well. Do you not know? just try listening - The Hour has come again - Forward I say, Forward! Forward! Forward we are not and never will be a defeated people, we will not again surrender our National Sovereignty, taken from Llywelyn III but restored by Glyndwr - You will not surrender and let history record not of just our foolish people who forget 1282 and celebrate their own conquest, you will not let the story of the hour be the treachery of the Lord Protector Dafydd Elis Thomas attend that wedding in a place where Edward I celebrated the conquest of Cymru in 1282 - I hope in answer to that Patriots will make themselves loudly heard BRADWR! BRADWR! BRADWR! I say to you scratch that traitors name every where, paint it on the highest rocks and the lowest road side wall DAFYDD ELIS THOMAS - BRAD 29 - 04 - 2011 PECHOD DROS CYMRU!, I remind you why:


MUDIAD COFIWN Past, Present & Future?

- 79 visits - 25 Apr
24 Apr 2011 ... MUDIAD COFIWN Past, Present & Future? A Historical Archive of material regards the National Consciousness raising movement COFIWN from 1972 ...
cofiwn.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar