PIRATE DAYS and PIRATE WAYS?
Bit of Barti Ddu This 14 July Holiday Weekend, and no doubt I will come back with an over stimulated Immagination!!!!!
He is also known as Black Bart (Welsh: Barti Ddu), but this name was never used
in his lifetime, and also risks ... Bart Roberts' memorial stone in Little Newcastle ...
in his lifetime, and also risks ... Bart Roberts' memorial stone in Little Newcastle ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomew_Roberts - 118k - Similar pages
Who Is Up For Joining My Pirate Re-enacment Society?
http://lbren.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/anachronism-in-cymruwales-1-pirates.html
or any number of something 'Cymric Creatives' from below:
http://assyrianrod.blogspot.co.uk/2011_07_01_archive.html
Only Open To Patriotic 'Senior Citizens' who have served their time and done their Patriotic duty, the younger ones. That is the 'Nappy Rash' Play Station Patriots and fb Fantasy Fusiliers Still Got a Lot To Do as read poems whilst drinking pints in front of Turbine Transporters or standing by the side of the Windmill Convoy Route ready to run out on road and rescue Squirrels and Hedgehogs also Foxes and Badgers from being crushed b by Turbine Transporters. Never mind the landscape think of the Wild Life and not least the Birds and Bats:
http://ymgyrch.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/sobb-save-birds-and-bats-from-windmills.html
HOW MANY RED KITES WILL DIE?
Vulture accident - YouTube | |
| www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RcTjdY1aN429 Oct 2009 - 6 min - Uploaded by jianis19 King Vulturesby NationalGeographic164688 views; Featured Video. Thumbnail 0 :11. Add to. Man dies on ... | |
***********
http://welshpatriot.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cydsafiad.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hwbhanes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/1848-then-and-now-nationalism-fascism.html
http://brenhinolcymru.blogspot.co.uk/
http://brwydr.blogspot.co.uk/
http://tarianglyndwr.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/patriotic-greetings-from-embassy.html
http://galwadglyndwr.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cymrwchytirynol.blogspot.co.uk/
http://partisan2011.blogspot.co.uk/
http://redremembrancer.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pwcapower.blogspot.co.uk/
http://paganaidd.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=5
http://sofraniaeth.blogspot.co.uk/2008_01_01_archive.html
If any of the above does not interest you then check out the Index in Profile, note a number of these blogs will be closed down between Lughnasadha and Samhain 2012 between these dates, I will be focusing on clearing up oustanding stuff. There after heading for a back room to do a lot of archiving, complete projects as History Pamphlets, a 'Sixties Scrapbook' plus beging work on the last chapter 'STRYVELAND' of my book, why not think I have a lot of interesting stuff to write about not least in the last chapter a record of the Nationalist Back Stabbing and 'TREACHERIES' a taste of which I will deliver cold at this years
Cilmeri Commemoration 2012:
Personal Invitiations To Be Sent Out Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then Lets Have Some
CRACH WAR 2013!
...Not To Forget Their Crach Fodder Camp Followers Who Alibi, Aid and Assist Them all Along The Way To Their Illgotten Gains and far from Deserved Influences on Welsh Society and Politics!
Geff
Silurian Warrior
I said it would be fun, we need much more fun, I mean serious real fun not all that Tramp! Tramp! Tramping About pointlessly TRAIPSING here and there from Cilmeri to where ever? Why not take a day out at Margam and see the SSSSsssssssSNAKEMAN?
http://hwbhanes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/1848-then-and-now-nationalism-fascism.html
http://brenhinolcymru.blogspot.co.uk/
http://brwydr.blogspot.co.uk/
http://tarianglyndwr.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/patriotic-greetings-from-embassy.html
http://galwadglyndwr.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cymrwchytirynol.blogspot.co.uk/
http://partisan2011.blogspot.co.uk/
http://redremembrancer.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pwcapower.blogspot.co.uk/
http://paganaidd.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=5
http://sofraniaeth.blogspot.co.uk/2008_01_01_archive.html
If any of the above does not interest you then check out the Index in Profile, note a number of these blogs will be closed down between Lughnasadha and Samhain 2012 between these dates, I will be focusing on clearing up oustanding stuff. There after heading for a back room to do a lot of archiving, complete projects as History Pamphlets, a 'Sixties Scrapbook' plus beging work on the last chapter 'STRYVELAND' of my book, why not think I have a lot of interesting stuff to write about not least in the last chapter a record of the Nationalist Back Stabbing and 'TREACHERIES' a taste of which I will deliver cold at this years
Cilmeri Commemoration 2012:
Personal Invitiations To Be Sent Out Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then Lets Have Some
CRACH WAR 2013!
...Not To Forget Their Crach Fodder Camp Followers Who Alibi, Aid and Assist Them all Along The Way To Their Illgotten Gains and far from Deserved Influences on Welsh Society and Politics!
Geff
Silurian Warrior
I said it would be fun, we need much more fun, I mean serious real fun not all that Tramp! Tramp! Tramping About pointlessly TRAIPSING here and there from Cilmeri to where ever? Why not take a day out at Margam and see the SSSSsssssssSNAKEMAN?
Geraint 'The Snake Man'. 17 August 2012. Geraint gives a talk of his experiences
with reptiles and snakes... Native and exotic. Talks at 12pm and 2.30pm.
with reptiles and snakes... Native and exotic. Talks at 12pm and 2.30pm.
www.margamcountrypark.co.uk/default.aspx?page=7098&event_id=8984 - 18k - Similar pages



