Well Peter Hain has Petered out of luck at last, another Brit Labour Loyalists bites the dust but no doubt will be given the gravy train ticket to Brussels to join all the other Labour losers, Kinnock and Mandelson et al. Anyway, why read what I got to say on such as these 'Brit Rats' when there's British Nationalist Watch blog which does a much better job of chopping them up, see British Nationalists in Wales WATCH Anyone can leave a comment on British Nationalists Watch, but you do need to sign up for a free Blogger account to do so. It's extremely easy, and this will ...british-nats-watch.blogspot.com/ - 80k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this This blog does a bloody good job on exposing PLANT EDNYFED FYCHAN, I got to save my time and effort for the Timid and Treacherous potential within and around about our National Cause and Liberation Struggle. On the subject of Treachery keep an eye out for a post titled ''Betrayal in the Belfry'', it's on line. Please note an important post has been posted today on CELTIC REALMS Blog http://celticunion.blogspot.com/ on subject of the CNLA bad business in Kernow, it's a must read of a statement issued by the Kernow Branch of the Celtic League, pay attention to what is said regards a certain Welsh TV Company programme.
.
At this moment I must mention the closure of Tower Colliery at Hirwaun, this occasion deserves to be marked with tributes from Patriots. The miners of Tower are good examples to our nation, it will be in the footsteps and spirit of such men that we must follow to build a worthy and prosperous future Independent Wales. Note: I am placing a fuller tribute on RED REMEMBRANCER Blog at http://redremembrancer.blogspot.com The closure of Tower Colliery reminds me of an Initiative I endeavoured to advance some years back ANTUR GADARN, a Socio - Economic - Cultural Movement based on ideas of early Community Cooperativism. Whilst I search out my original writings on this subject, look into information in Wikapedia reagards Mondragón Cooperative Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Basque government and the tax authorities of the Basque provinces have special measures to help co-operatives. Cached - Similar pages. I give the name Gadarn to my Initiative inspired by the tales of the mythical Gadarn, who would eat nothing he had not toiled in growing himself, this seemed to me then and now a good example for an Initiative seeking national self sufficiency, see The Welsh Fairy Book: Hu Gadarn While they sojourned there a great benefactor arose among them, to whom the name of Hu Gadarn, Hu the Mighty, was given. He invented the plough, ...www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/wfb/wfb77.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages . Yes! Getting a bit Pagan but that might help Patriots not to be so predictable perhaps? so whilst on subject of Paganism or rather back to our ancient Celtic Religious Roots, I remind that not so far away is the Celtic Fest day of Imbolc over 1 - 2 Chwefror, see posts in CELTIC REALMS blog and also click into following link The Wheel of the Celtic Year: Imbolc On the Celtic Wheel of the Year, Imbolc is celebrated on February 1st and belongs to Brighid, Brigid or Bride, a goddess who in later times became revered ...www.chalicecentre.net/imbolc.htm - 40k - Cached - Similar pages Also check out my PWCA POWER Blog http://pwcapower.blogspot.com/ for more information on Pagan Revivalism at Home and Abroad, all in the interest of promoting Unpredictable Patriots - Pagan Patriots Perhaps, and why not?
.
Note: Welsh Remember Foto Gallery in Google Images, see link in previous post. Makes it easier to view a great many images, photographic and illustrative that I have posted to my blogs in latter years. Interesting viewing also makes a good way of jumping in and out of my blogs, enjoy!!! Am off and away for a while now, doing some Battle Site Research in the Gogledd Cymru, the results of which will be eventually posted in my I'r GAD Welsh Battlefield Campaign blog http://brwydr.blogspot.com/ So, while I am away happy or angry reading? but whatever I hope it's a bit stimulating and maybe prompting Patriotic Action?
.
.
Gethin