The 'SHAM SENEDD' aka ASSEMBLY OF APPEASEMENT WITH ENGLISH IMPERIALISM. Is this as good as it gets? and if so is it really childishly churlish and unfair to describe the A.M's who are sent there as ''Quislings'' & ''Bradwyr'', no more than ''Devolutionist Dummies'' or ''Sham Senedd Scumbags''. All perfectly useless as far as seeking to 'Save Our Sovereignty' and establish a parliament equal to that in Scotland, expecting A.M's to work towards Independence is not really in the realms of reality. Now that is unfair and does not take aboard at least allowing 'Benefit of Doubt' that A.M's do much good work at the Assembly on behalf of their constituents, consituency and from time to time even for Wales. Let us consider that they are sincere in their own Political beliefs which of course they are entitled to. Further, let us consider for one moment our ''Peripheral Patriotic'' beliefs of 'Resurgence' and 'Republicanism' aka ''Alternative Welsh Nationalist Struggle'', is all just pie in the sky politics. Really we need to get some PLAID PRAGMATISM? accepting Reform and Referendum and not the ideas of Republicanism and Revolution. Yes! accept the fact that one must swear Oaths to the English Queen and support the English House of Lords..

.
Should we not all be warmly won over to Plaid's greatest secret weapon to ensure ultimate victory, if you believe Plaid leaders any more? That is none other than their very own Mr Machiavelli Cymru DAFYDD ELIS THOMAS, who is not only 'Top Dog' down at the ''Palace of Malice'' in the bay, but basically the only one who knows what the hell is going on. Many A.M's see him as an Arch Manipulator and conniving conspirator in pursuance of his great vision for Wales, if your not exactly sure what that is, do not worry as no one else knows either? This guy without doubt as read Machiavelli's The Prince, perhaps you should as well, I and others who have read it, need to re-read it or listen to it being read on BBC Radio 4 Book of the Week BBC - Radio 4 - Book of the Week BBC Radio 4 - 92 to 94 FM and 198 Long Wave Listen to Digital Radio, Digital TV and ... The Prince By Niccolo Machiavelli, translated by Peter Constantine, ...www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/book_week.shtml - 41k - cached - related Further, pay attention to what Machiavelli writes in this work about how to rule, people. states and conquered territories. Particularly pay attention to what you think you know about Welsh History, treachery and betrayal. Not least consider all you might know or have learnt from my Blogs on 'Y Crachach' in particular ''Crachach Newydd'' (our Noveau Riche) - ENGLAND's CLIENT TRIBE IN WALES and Collaborators with Neo - Colonialism!
Anyway, those are my 'Armchair Revolutionary' thoughts of the moment, but what do I really think? HHHhhhmmm!!! Phil Williams RIP, once said to me "Gethin! no matter what Plaid Cymru does you will criticise them''. Of course dear Ole Phil was right, I have and I will go on doing so, for very good reasons. generally speaking over a period of 40 years I have seen Plaid ditch being a Welsh Nationalist Party, to become an English style 'Parliamentary Party' which has accepted dumbed down devolution and now accepts an English House of Lords. So, I have no regrets that I and other Patriotic Fronters quit Plaid in the 60's for very good reasons, and are still not members of Plaid. A few other so called ''Radicals'' and ''Republicans'' of any number of examples of 'Alternative Nationalisms' over the years also for a while would quit Plaid Cymru but soon go running back! .
However, to be honest after collapse of the WELSH INDEPENDENCE PARTY, of which I was not a member but supported, I am in a quandary as to best way forward for ''Alternative Welsh Nationalism Movement & Struggle''. Having personally put so much effort into helping to establish 'Cymdeithas Cyfamod y Cymru Rhydd', only to see that bite the dust, always our own ''Independentist'' AWNM&S Initiatives are thwarted and destroyed by Brit Security Services Subversion plus Patriotic Stupidity. Patriotic Stupidity that allows Informers and Agent Provocateurs to get their way, WHY? I will tell you why, not enough political forethought and education and training, then worse of all the indiscipline and nonsense that comes with the ''Good Ole Boy'' Pub Politics of ''Crach Fodder Knee Jerk Poseur and Pretend Patriotism''. Add to that giving trust to Fence Sitters and those who run with the hares and hounds, who will never cross any line and give total courageous commitment to any cause, other than their own self advancement and preservation on occasion?
.
Sad to say I am at a loss as the conditions do not exist amongst 'Rank & File' nationalists to allow for radical fertile patriotic thinking, dare I say it, some 'Originality' and action! Nationalism of the 'Independist' kind has become a Blogs talking shop that chatters away but does little otherwise in any practical way, as far as I know. As for the AWNM&S that has become nought but a ''Peripheral Patriotic Fringe'' proclaiming it's whithering existence only at the annual Rali Cilmeri and annual Dydd Dewi Parade in Caerdydd as sad camp followers of ''TARTAN TAFFERY'' with no real radical resurgent mind of it's own? Although Balchder Cymru is showing good signs of future potential, as our Cymric ''Barrio Warriors''.
.
Before resigning/retiring from Embassy Glyndwr I had proposed promotion of a PLAID GLYNDWR as a Welsh National Sovereignty Party, the Embassy gave it some coverage but as such idea was not supported that well, the Embassy backed away. I am not up to taking that idea much further although I shall continue to promote and prompt an S.O.S. = SAVE OUR SOVEREIGNTY Campaign. However, this will be a pretty passive P & P via the occasional posts on the subject in my blogs in due course as & when I get inspired to do so? As for the Poster design below consider it a souvenir regards, what might have been, if only a few more Patriots had hindsight, foresight & VISION! For further Information on a S.O.S. Campaign see SOFRANIAETH at http://sofraniaeth.blogspot.com.

Having said all that, after reading about the pre - Xmas ITV ''Best Politicians in Wales Awards'', I nearly threw up and was for a while considering seriously the Anarchist way forward. I was much prompted towards consideration of ''Autonomist Action'' by reading Ian Bones 'BASH THE RICH', which I have reviewed over at RED REMEMBRANCER http://redremembrancer.blogspot.com/ I might even just really start to give such Road To Resurgence more attention, if the spark of ''Alternative Nationalism'' becomes extinguished, which I think is quite possible with the way things are going? The one bright spark on the horizon is perhaps BALCHDER CYMRU but first they really seriously got to do some deep political thinking! as to where they are exactly heading, letting all and everyone know what is the nature of ''their beast''. There is much within them to applaud as a ''Cymric Consciousness Campaign', my only doubts are regard they still cling to a form of ''Retro/Romantic Republicanism''. Some how this does not really attempt to advance any specifically Welsh Republicanism which would suit their statement to be a Political/Cymric Consciousness Movement, however they are it seems getting there? However, I would suggest they clarify much with simple Statement of Intent setting out clearly their Object and Aims in realtion to all areas they are involved in from Protest to Commemoration and Band Cambria.
.
By the end o
f the year, if not sooner I may be able to state and clarify my own particular position, regards commitment or support, as to way forward. Two choices really, an Adfywiad Gwladgarol via BALCHDER CYMRU or perhaps an 'ADFYWIAD GOCH'. It really is a matter of the ''Red & Green'', it is the whole thing that makes many Political Welsh Nationalists quite ''Skitzo'', I also. My heart is Nationalist but my Brain is Socialist! although as often as not my heart is also on occasion quite Left! I must admit the older I get, and the more I see of this Post Devolution Wales. The more I realise how much ''Alternative Nationalism'' has failed, the more I look towards an ''Alternative Socialism'', an Adfywiad Cymru Goch? and perhaps the more important struggle after all, is for the Sovereignty of the People over their own lives and Labours also not least over their communities.
f the year, if not sooner I may be able to state and clarify my own particular position, regards commitment or support, as to way forward. Two choices really, an Adfywiad Gwladgarol via BALCHDER CYMRU or perhaps an 'ADFYWIAD GOCH'. It really is a matter of the ''Red & Green'', it is the whole thing that makes many Political Welsh Nationalists quite ''Skitzo'', I also. My heart is Nationalist but my Brain is Socialist! although as often as not my heart is also on occasion quite Left! I must admit the older I get, and the more I see of this Post Devolution Wales. The more I realise how much ''Alternative Nationalism'' has failed, the more I look towards an ''Alternative Socialism'', an Adfywiad Cymru Goch? and perhaps the more important struggle after all, is for the Sovereignty of the People over their own lives and Labours also not least over their communities..
. Yours Waywardly, Gethin.