The quote below is taken from the book: The Welsh Nationalist Party 1925 - 1945, see further information below. Back to the quote, this is from page 155 and with it is a picture of said flag. DO THEY STILL
FLY UNION JACKS ON CAERNARFON CASTLE? Whatever, it is certainly in the radical tradition of such Nationalists and Nationalist Action which I and others have followed, and hopefully encourage Patriots to be motivated to carry out some Patriotic Action at Castell Caernarfon on and about 1 July 2009, as I have been suggesting in my blog posts. You have some time to go before then so I suggest you read the below blog for further inspiration and motivation. Note I have further comments to make at end of this post once you have moved on in the reading.
FLY UNION JACKS ON CAERNARFON CASTLE? Whatever, it is certainly in the radical tradition of such Nationalists and Nationalist Action which I and others have followed, and hopefully encourage Patriots to be motivated to carry out some Patriotic Action at Castell Caernarfon on and about 1 July 2009, as I have been suggesting in my blog posts. You have some time to go before then so I suggest you read the below blog for further inspiration and motivation. Note I have further comments to make at end of this post once you have moved on in the reading.


.
The following Quote is taken from the above book , to my mind what caused this to be written is even truer today. Our contemporary ''Intellectuals'' aka ''Intelligentsia'' must be the most cowardly bunch ever associated with any Political Struggle, let alone a Nationalist Struggle. Lets face facts the 'I&I' bunch we are stuck with are quite content to just get things of their chest in PLANET or Anglo - Welsh Review or Y Faner and Barn etc.
.
I have given up wondering if the ''Washed Out Wannabes'' of 'Alternative Nationalism' are up for anything more than just P,P&P, as for the 'I&I' older bunch most were only good for painting or pulling down English Language sign
posts. As for the contemporary crowd what good are they for, other than milking the system and being paid handsomely in ''Saxon Shillings''. HHHhhhmmm!!! I dare say an hand full have signed one or another of Cambria Magazines useless petitions but as for really coming off the fence or crossing the line that's another matter.
posts. As for the contemporary crowd what good are they for, other than milking the system and being paid handsomely in ''Saxon Shillings''. HHHhhhmmm!!! I dare say an hand full have signed one or another of Cambria Magazines useless petitions but as for really coming off the fence or crossing the line that's another matter. .
I just wonder if any of they would make the grandest of Radical Patriotic Gestures and assemble at the Gate of Castell Caernarfon and shout out loud, of course in posher words than this 'STUFF YOUR FUCKING ENGLISH PRINCES AND WE THE INTELLECTUALS OF WALES WILL LAY BEFORE THE WHEELS OF ANY ROYAL CARRIAGE TAKING WILLIAM TOWARD THE CASTLE TO BE INVESTED AS YET ANOTHER ENGLISH PRINCE OF WALES - HE WILL ONLY PASS OVER OUR DEAD BODIES'. I am getting carried away now, so better stop there, but you get my drift? So who will be the first Intellectual to speak up, in English or Welsh, either language will do!
.
I do not think the Irish, Serbs or Lithuanian et al Intellectuals would have put up with such Investiture nonsense without for one moment in history putting down their pen and at least taking up a protest placard if not a gun. Thus at the very least can we hope to see some ''Welsh Intellectuals'' on 1 July 2009 assembling at Gate of Castell Caernarfon to make a grand statement to make sure that the English Government and their native lackies fully understand that if they dare to hold another Investiture anywhere in Wales - THERE WILL BE BIG TROUBLE!
.
.
Hwyl!
.
Gethin 'Trouble Maker'
