Monday, June 1, 2009

REMEMBER 3 JUNE: CASTLE INN MASSACRE MERTHYR TUFUL RED WEEK INSURRECTION 1831.

.

.
.
RED REMEMBRANCER: Insurrection 1831: Annual Commemoration?
Commemorate the Merthyr 'Red Commune' 1831: In time it would be great to see a ''Red Week'' long Radical 1831 Commemorative Festival being held in Merthyr ...redremembrancer.blogspot.com/2007/04/insurrection-1831-annual-commemoration.html - 141k - Cached - Similar pagesMore results from redremembrancer.blogspot.com »
.

THE WELSH PATRIOT.: Remembering 1831 - Seizing The Time To Reclaim ...
10 May 2007 ... Castle Inn, Merthyr Tudful. 3 Mehefin 1831. 'Bloody Friday'. ... killed in this location during the 'MASSACRE OF BLOODY FRIDAY 3 JUNE 1831, ...welshpatriot.blogspot.com/2007/05/remembering-1831-seizing-time-to.html - 102k - Cached - Similar pages
.
Please Place Floral Tributes Close to Site of the
3 June 1831
Massacre.
.
Gethin Gruffydd.
.
PS:
I have been a long time getting around to it but at last I am moving forward with my plans to establish a Cymdeithas Lewsyn yr Heliwr. Hopefully, early 2010, I will be able to post up information on such a society as regards it's purpose, object and aims.