Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WYLIT, WYLIT LLYWELYN! HHHhhhmmm!!!!!! A Call To Action? Really! We Shall Soon See If Anyone Out There Will Answer That Call???????

.
....Do link into below and read before going much further with this post, read the poem and read all that 'Stirring Stuff'' as purpose for the project which no doubt was all very grant worthy (Saxon Silver) ............
.
16 Mar 2007 ... Wylit, wylit, Lywelyn Wylit waed pe gwelit hyn. Ein calon gan estron wr, Ein coron gan goncwerwr, ... Llywelyn, tears of blood you'd weep, ...
www.flickr.com/photos/nanimo/sets/72157600801224682/ - Cached - Similar
.
Do I really have to say anything else? unfortunately,
I do as I am addressing Welsh Patriots, not Balts,
Serbs, Irish or the 'Fighting Poles' (see previous posts).
I shall give it to you straight......
'If you cannot stand for something you'll fall for anything'...
like all the crap, even a measure of 'Cymric Crap'...
you will get from the 'Uncle & Aunty Taffs also Crachach
sell outs who are gagging for Elizabeth II - Queen of England
to visit the Royal Borough of Caernarfon.
.
Queen to visit Caernarfon for the first time in 40 years‎ - 2 hours ago
“As mayor of Caernarfon and deputy constable of the castle, ... Councillor Huw Edwards, of Cadnant ward, said that the royal visit would provide a welcome ...
North Wales Chronicle - 5 related articles »
.
DEAR PATRIOTS, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE REALTIY THAT AS SOONER AS LATER TRUTH AND HISTORY WILL WITNESS and TESTIFY TO FACT THAT POEMS and PETITIONS CANNOT REPLACE PROTEST and CAMPAIGNS, THAT IS REAL STRUGGLE IF WE ARE TO WIN OUR FREEDOM BACK AND SEE OUR NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY RESTORED. GET IT YET! OR STILL RUNNING?
.
Suffice to say forget the poems and get out there and Protest, yes PROTEST! Do I really have to tell you why? I suppose I do! Hanes 1282 and all that, she's walking over the bones of about eight centuries of Welsh Kings and Princes, particularly those of Gwynedd whose regnal list boasts great Welsh Warriors from age of Cunedda and his Grandson Cadwallon Lawhir to the last great 11th Century King Gruffydd ap Llywelyn to Last Prince of Gwynedd 13th Century Prince Llywelyn ap Gruffydd. It is this 'high Aristocracy' of Gwynedd who set out to be the leaders of our country against Saxon and Viking, Norman and English conquest and final colonisation between the years 1282 - 83 - 84.
.
Elizabeth II of England shall not just visit Caernarfon but also that Castle of Caernarfon, symbol in stone of our Country's conquest. A conquest that not only slaughtered much of the native rulers and their children, but ethnically cleansed large areas of Wales, not least parts of 'Y Perfedwlad' and 'Ynys Mon'. A conquest that robbed us of our national treasures, not least 'Y Croes Naid'. A conquest that stole away Baneri Gwynedd/Llywelyn III and placed an English Crown upon it as symbolic that from this time the English Crown held Sovereignty over our country to this very day.
.
THE GREAT ARE ONLY GREAT BECAUSE WE ARE ON OUR KNEES, PATRIOTS ARISE!
.
Not for one moment consider that this is just an harmless, no! it is a purposeful visit to Caernarfon and it's 'Bastille' of a Castle with it's 'Black Museum' of lies and half truths about conquest 1282 and in consequence 26 English Princes of Wales and two Investitures, one in 1911 and the other in 1969. Of which I urge you to asap read the book: INVESTITURE Royal Ceremony and National Identity in Wales 1911 - 1969 by John S.Ellis. Particularly read in haste the Introduction, Chapter 6 The Red Dragon and the Red Flag, Chapter 11 We'll keep a welcome? I am afraid ''Gogs'' compared to 'Hwntws' do not get a good write up re 1911 Investiture and again in 1969, it was 'Hwntws' who were the most radical activists campaigning against the Investiture.
.
However, as far as I am concerned this is one 'old Hwntw' who will not be so concerned at taking on Investiture III, nor the fourth coming English Royal Visit to Caernarfon unless ''Gogs'' call for Patriotic Protest; Plan and Prepare for it quickly as there are only 13 days to go! I see no great reason for 'Hwntws' to head North to make protest alone. Plaid Cymru and no doubt Plant Crachach (CyIG) will be as in 1969 doing all possible to make sure there will be no patriotic protest in Caernarfon this time as in 1969 they did all possible to undermine a radical revolt on streets of Caernarfon. But true Gwynedd 'Nationalist' Patriots - Radicals will pay no intention to the pacifiers and pathetics amongst them, go in to uphold honour of Gwynedd. PLAID of course will worry about loosing votes as they always do, but votes are not important when such over bearing dishonour to our nation and it's history. So to hell with Election worries, even if it all does smack 'sinister' in Elizabeth II visiting Caernarfon in the middle of a British General Election, very dodgy!!
.
DOING NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION, IS IT? NO! IT IS NOT!
.
There can be no excuse to cause an halt to patriotic Protest but rather cause for her not to visit Caernarfon at this time or ever as far as I am concerned. Whatever, the plain truth of the matter is that the English Crown is in a most 'in your face' way showing the Welsh that it's they who are sovereign over our country and, just what dear Patriots or rather first and foremost Gwladgarwyr Gwynedd going to do about it? Sit it out? Remain Silent? No! of course not, so whom will call for patriotic protest? I suggest one and all patriots true to write letters to press protesting the visit and, email and twitter, phone and text as many patriots as possible far and wide to make ready for PATRIOTIC ACTION AGAINST AN ENGLISH ROYAL VISIT WE DO NOT WANT, FIN! Prepare Protest Stickers, Placards and Posters also Black and Cofia 1282 Flags, Republican Flags and not least get ready loads of Baneri Llywelyn III and Baneri Glyndwr in particular by the dozen, if not 100's?
.
This as all rather caught me on the hop, I have been busy stirring up trouble for 2011, 12 and 13, see document below. This blog post, is as much as I can do re this Royal Visit, I cannot even promise to get to Caernarfon for Protest but note, I am not asking anyone to do what I have not done a number of times as example; throw smoke bombs at Carlo, Organise blockade of Caernarfon Castle twice (1968 and 1283) and Harlech Castle once in 1977 plus rush the gates of Caernarfon Castle to place a symbolic representation of 'Y Croes Naid' on the 'Dias of Domination'. So I think I will sit this one out but not remain silent, my Anti - English Monarchy News Cutting Archive is quite large, especially re Anti - Jubilee Protest Campaigns. So, over coming 13 days I shall post stuff to my Blogs: The Welsh Patriot and Adfywiad Gwladgarol re these English Monarchist ventures in to Wales.
.
Please note, yes! I am inciting protest but not as in the 'Old Way', so I strongly advise keep it a Democratic Style Demonstration of Passive Resistance and Creative Vandalism! Kind of like GyIG back in the day, most definitely not FWA , MAC and MG style ok! Do not even go Global!!! possibly Green Peace style but this time around I am not calling for 'Chaos Caernarfon' or even for the Castle to be closed down. Just a loud & colourful protest demonstration so rest of Wales and the World gets the message that 'Y Cymry' do not accept the English Crown having sovereignty over us or our country, FIN!
.
See below, to help stir things up! I know I should get XBOX 360 and play Assassins Creed 1 & II? kind of grow old semi gracefully?
.






.
So, now your option is awake and arise and stick it to em! give them an inkling that try an Investiture III and there'll be big trouble, as I think they are testing the waters so to speak and thus if you do not protest they will know that contemporary patriots are a push over and not 'Generation Ffrynt Gwladgarol' - Adfywiad Gwladgarol'69. Last word, do not listen to the traitors within, be aware it will be 'Y Crachach Newydd' - England's Client Tribe in Wales and Mediacrachach Cymru, not just 'Hen Taffia' that will want Investiture III which the likes of 'Hello' mag will be quite happy to finnancially kick off! For excellent commercial finnancial reasons in payback on a grand lucrative scale via all kinds of commercial media rights!
.
Gruffydd 'Iestyn' Gruffydd
Welsh Remembrancer and
Adfywaiadwr Gwladgarol 1962 - 69.
.
Wylit, Wylit Llywelyn! neu Fe Godwn Ni Eto! what ever it takes to keep you from burying your head in the sand or worse doing a runner as some ''GOB's'' did in 1969. So, now dare i say it......
.
'GORCHFYGWN!!!'