Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PATRIOTS PLEASE SUPPORT GLYNDWR A470 CAMPAIGN PETITION PROMOTED BY EMBASSY GLYNDWR FOR NAMING A470 AFTER OUR NATIONAL HERO OWAIN GLYNDWR . Please Pass On This Galwad Glyndwr Blog Link ASAP. Hefyd Beth Am CARADOG AB IESTYN?


URDD BRENHINOL CYMRUGLYNDWR A470 CAMPAIGN ...

GLYNDWRA470 CAMPAIGN PETITION PROMOTED BY EMBASSY... ► 2011 (13) ...brenhinolcymru.blogspot.com/.../glyndwr-a470-campaign-petition-p...

**************

Some Southern History and not only Llywelyn Bren but also Caradog ap Iestyn aka known to Weatherspoons as the Lord Cardog:




C'mon 'Hwntws' Lets remember some Southern Princes and their Freedom Fighter Resistence against the Anglo - Normans.

Recently when down in Swansea, I went over to Afan - Nedd on some Anti - Windmll Plantation Red Stag work in the Afan Forest and later visted the Lord Caradog, just love Weatherspoons and their appreciation of local history. There I got interested in Caradog ab Iestyn information exhibited on wall, brief as it was I later researched some more at Swansea's Library, all of which I will write up soon in:



LLYWELYN BREN 'HWNTW HERO' - Yes

glywysing.blogspot.com/.../llywelyn-bren-hwntw-hero-remember-hi...
LLYWELYN BREN 'HWNTW HERO' REMEMBER HIM and the 18 MAWRTH 1315 AS MUCH AS GWYNEDD's LLYWELYN III and 11 RAGFYR 1282. ...

Have also been up on Mynydd y Betws, a new post due soon over on:


CYMRU'N CODI/WALES RISING 1 - 7/6/ 2012

cymruncodi.blogspot.com/
CYMRU'N CODI/WALES RISING 1 - 7/6/ 2012. It Is Time To March Into Our Mountains To Defend Our Heritage In The Landscape - Protesting ...

In the mean time make do with a photo of Mountain Ponies there, yes it was windy and cold but their coats are long and I am an hard old Pensioneer despite the Diabetes.

If Going Up Maybe Take Some Bread and Apples as a Winter Treat?

STRYVELAND

I'R GAD: Welsh Medieval Battlefields Campaign. Objectives are to seek official recognition and registration of Welsh Medieval Battlefields. ...brwydr.blogspot.com/