
No I cannot see HJD founder of Cambria and Dydd Dewi Parade carying this banner in this years parade. However other patriots might? as plenty of Patriots contacting me for Information on this annual event, publishing Information here will save me from answering general enquiries. I will answer any other queries you may have in this connection, as note, I repeat I do not radically oppose the Parade, nor do I agree with suggested counter demonstrations. If Nationalists wish to partcipate in the parade, that's ok! but I propose they carry NATIONALIST FLAGS as Banerei Glyndwr & Llywelyn, and a CELTIC CROSS version of Baner Dewi, for reasons I have stated elsewhere in a post in this blog. Full details of parade will be found in Cambria Magazine below or from Web Link below, do note Cambria Magazine is worth buying this month for it's great cover and also a number of good articles as follows:
.
* Fflint and the Uprising of 1294 by Kieth Nurse, in this connection see my blog I'r Gad Welsh Battlefield Campaign http://brwydr.blogspot.com/
.
* Why not a Welsh Monarchy by Sion Jobbins. In this connection see my Urdd Brenhinol Cymru blog http://brenhinolcymru.blogspot.com/
.
.
However, I have appealed to 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol' and genuine Welsh Republicans & Radical Socialists not to participate in the Parade but instead turn up at Assembly to protest peacefully, not against the parade remember but with other good practical purpose, to ''Showcase'' their causes and campaigns on Dydd Dewi. Other than that I appeal to Nationalists, once parade has reached the Assembly BOYCOTT THE SPEECH BY ENGLISH LORD DIC SION DAFYDD ELIS THOMAS AND INSTEAD CARRY OUT A SILENT PEACEFUL PRACTICAL PROTEST IN DEMONSTRATING YOUR DEMAND FOR WELSH SOVEREIGTY AND INDEPENDENCE BY SIMPLY TIEING BLACK RIBBONS TO THE RAILINGS OUTSIDE THE ASSEMBLY OF APPEASEMENT WITH ENGLISH IMPERIALISM.
.
In these picture
s below, I am carrying out a Dydd Llywelyn 11 Rhagfyr Rememberance Agit - Prop Protest, see it's not difficult. Tieing Black Ribbons to the railings will be push over and if enough doing it will look quite effective. So, just do it! do it for Welsh Independence!
In these picture
s below, I am carrying out a Dydd Llywelyn 11 Rhagfyr Rememberance Agit - Prop Protest, see it's not difficult. Tieing Black Ribbons to the railings will be push over and if enough doing it will look quite effective. So, just do it! do it for Welsh Independence!Maybe carry and wave Black Flags about, or Banners, Placards and Posters with calls for Welsh Sovereignty and Independence, see earlier posts in this blog and in SOFRANIAETH http://sofraniaeth.blogspot.com also see The Welsh Patriot blog http://welshpatriot.blogspot.com
.
Gethin.
.
SEE WEB LINKS BELOW:
.
St.Davids Day Parade Cardiff-Gorymdaith Gwyl Dewi Sant Caerdyff
The official site for the St.David's Day parade on March 1st.www.stdavidsday.org/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
The official site for the St.David's Day parade on March 1st.www.stdavidsday.org/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
.
British Nationalists in Wales WATCH: National St. David's Day Parade
National St. David's Day Parade. Will You Be There? This is a much welcome event and should be a good day out. It's time we started celebrating our ...british-nats-watch.blogspot.com/2007/02/national-st-davids-day-parade.html - 62k - Cached - Similar pages
National St. David's Day Parade. Will You Be There? This is a much welcome event and should be a good day out. It's time we started celebrating our ...british-nats-watch.blogspot.com/2007/02/national-st-davids-day-parade.html - 62k - Cached - Similar pages
.


