Following in the footsteps of Treachery? Seeking Power, Privellege and Patronage?......
I remind all Welsh Nationalists of an old rallying cry of Y Cymry ''Trech Gwlad Nag Arglwydd'', ........ as you seem to be forgetting it which will be much to the Defeat, Destruction and Demise of the cause of Cymru!
.
Patriotic Profiles???????
.
He really wants to be an English Lord, he's tried but he cannot get a proper job since quiting has Plaid M.P. So, what's left and anyway via family relationships he has got pretty close to Carlo - the English Pretender Prince of Wales. Thus I present to you Dafydd Wigley seeks to be a Plaid's voice in Lords - Daily Post ... DAFYDD Wigley declared yesterday that he wanted to become a champion for Welsh laws should he take a seat in the House of Lords as the first-ever Plaid ...www.dailypost.co.uk/.../2008/01/15/dafydd-wigley-seeks-to-be-a-plaid-s-voice-in-lords-55578-20349872/ - 38k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Henry Jones Davies, founder of CAMBRIA MAGAZINE (see http://cofcenedl.blogspot.com/) and Inspiration behind all things Dydd Dewi and with ex Cop John Wake, would be Mr Wales Tourism were chief motivators of ''Tartan Taffery''. I do not know if Henry wants to be an English Lord but the family background is very well connected in that direction as you will see via thePeerage.com - Person Page 19593 A. R. L. St. John, in 1981.1 She and Oliver P. St. John were divorced in 1989.1 She married, secondly, Henry Ellis Jones-Davies, son of Colonel T. E. ...www.thepeerage.com/p19593.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.

Henry Jones Davies, founder of CAMBRIA MAGAZINE (see http://cofcenedl.blogspot.com/) and Inspiration behind all things Dydd Dewi and with ex Cop John Wake, would be Mr Wales Tourism were chief motivators of ''Tartan Taffery''. I do not know if Henry wants to be an English Lord but the family background is very well connected in that direction as you will see via thePeerage.com - Person Page 19593 A. R. L. St. John, in 1981.1 She and Oliver P. St. John were divorced in 1989.1 She married, secondly, Henry Ellis Jones-Davies, son of Colonel T. E. ...www.thepeerage.com/p19593.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Mark Roberts so called Marcher Lord, though some believe he's a ''Robber Baron'', he is also founder of the MHOSD - aka ''Knights of Saint David'' , Interestingly so was Henry Jones Davies and Wigly was up for an approach as well? (see full story in the AWNM&S Hist Archive at http://awnms.blogspot.com) For further info, follow on from this web link: bbctags.headshift.com Mark Roberts owns the paper title "Lord Marcher of Magor" and claimed it ... He brought the case under the name Mark Andrew Tudor, Lord Marcher of Trelleck, ...bbctags.headshift.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.home&url=1/hi/wales/south_east/7254898.stm - 50k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this. NB: In picture going with this report ''Marcher Lord'' Mark is seen speaking at a previous St David's Day Rally in Caerdydd.

Mark Roberts so called Marcher Lord, though some believe he's a ''Robber Baron'', he is also founder of the MHOSD - aka ''Knights of Saint David'' , Interestingly so was Henry Jones Davies and Wigly was up for an approach as well? (see full story in the AWNM&S Hist Archive at http://awnms.blogspot.com) For further info, follow on from this web link: bbctags.headshift.com Mark Roberts owns the paper title "Lord Marcher of Magor" and claimed it ... He brought the case under the name Mark Andrew Tudor, Lord Marcher of Trelleck, ...bbctags.headshift.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.home&url=1/hi/wales/south_east/7254898.stm - 50k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this. NB: In picture going with this report ''Marcher Lord'' Mark is seen speaking at a previous St David's Day Rally in Caerdydd.
.
What more can I say, other than AIN'T WALES JUST WONDERFULL! who needs Under Milkwood when we have all this going on? I better stop all this latter day Paddy French Rebecca style relevations or the death threats I have had might become real? or at least I can see my PC being taken out by some super Virus hit? Thus I advise all who have an interest in my ramblings, be you Patriots, Students, Political Departments of Universities and Library Archives, better start copying stuff now, as if it all goes down, I ain't bothering to put it up. I have saved what I need to save for my book, yes! I am writting a book to? so I will just refocus more attention on that. PS: Someone, bring back BLACK SHEEP as Post Devolution Wales badly needs an Investigative Magazine, and I doubt if Y BYD would have filled that function, if the Assembly funds them. What Cymru/Wales needs is a FREE PRESS, what ever language it's in.
.
Gethin.
