Thursday, February 14, 2008

WHO LOVES ENGLISH LORD DIC SION DAFYDD? Love him on Dydd Dewi 2008 maybe?

.

.
The following was brought to my attention today, correcting my references to the oganising of annual Dydd Dewi Day Parade in Caerdydd this year, I had been mentioning it in earlier Feb posts but noting the same route as last year. I was wrong, wish I was not but there you go, following on the ''Massage of Treachery'', I must have been niaive not to consider that the ''Cambrianistas'' would soon be following in it's wake down to the ''SHAM SENEDD'' more correctly known as the ASSEMBLY OF APPEASEMENT WITH ENGLISH IMPERIALISM AND NEO - COLONIALISM.
.
News Wales > Community > Search on for idol of Wales People from other parts of Wales will be able to send their suggestions to the Assembly at Welsh Idol, National Assembly for Wales, FREEPOST SWC 3358, ...www.newswales.co.uk/?section=Community&F=1&id=13129 - 24k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
I now stand corrected but rather aghast in the knowledge that the Dewi Day Parade organisers are actually leading patriots by the nose all the way down to the Assembly of Appeasement with English Imperialism. If that is not bad enough, they have arranged for patriots to be addressed by Mr Machiavelli Cymru himself, yes English Lord Dafydd Elis Thomas. I AM GOBSMAKED TO SAY THE LEAST!!! I have already made it obvious in previous posts that I am none too struck by those behind this Dewi Day parade ''Cambrianista'' Devolution Dilettantes, or any associated ''Knights of Saint David'' and camp following Plaid Pink Pacter ''Crach Fodder'' politically bewildered nationalists deluded with belief in Devolution.

.
However in above connection and much else (Inc re Rali Cilmeri), my mental distaste and pro-active VKC is in main meant for, those who are self proclaiming but usually posturing and posing Patriots of so called Retro - Romantic Republican mind, that is ''Garibaldians''. It is they and that small but distractive ''Good Ole Boy'' Pint Pot Patriot bunch who I particularly see as being now for most part ''Renegade Republicans'' rather than truelly radical Alternative Nationalists as those who are, or would be 'ADFYWIADWYR GWLADGAROL'.

.
I perfectly understand that many who participate in Dydd Dewi day parading are of sound Patriotic mind and intention, even many of those who see becoming a ''Tartan Taffs'' as making some kind of huge ''Cymric'' Statement. Thus, if they wish to celebrate in Dydd Dewi day with parading in their own community or in Caerdydd, I have no problem with that really. This is despite my reservations about use of the ''Anglican Yellow Cross Flag'' Baner Dewi and it's long associations with ''WASPism'' back to Azincourt, all of which I have written about elsewhere in this and other blogs. I am also more Pagan than Christian and thus would be kind of hypocritical of me to be all up for Dewi, so to speak! just for the ''Nationalism'' of it all which Politically I may not fully go along with. Especially, so if it's also perhaps advancing personal ''Hidden Agendas'' I most definatlly would not agree with, so I open up D&D on below.
.
My main problems with this Cardiff Dydd Dewi parade is with regard to my seeing clearly that it is organised by those I would at best describe as Patriot Pied Pipers seek to distract and divert Political, and particularly political activism into dead ends of Devolutionism, I suspected this was on the cards with the Dydd Dewi Parading last year. When the Dydd Dewi day parade was first launched I supported it but then matters as ''Tartan Taffery'' came to the surface along with it's connections to the Miltary and Hospitaller Order of Saint David aka ''Knights of St David'' (see AWNM&S Blog at http://awnms.blogspot.com/).

.
Last year, the parade organisers pulled off what I refer to as the ''Message of Treachery'', this referrs to my hard line regards the Assembly of Appeasement. I do not really expect most Nationalists to understand or support my position here, but I do expect those who proclaim to be ''Welsh Republicans'' and/or 'Alternative Nationalists' to understand. It is they who I aim my arguements at in main, for as long as they fool around with patriotic politics, then they will mislead potential good active patriots, that are possibly future 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol'. Unfortunatly, former Radical Welsh Republicanism or if you wish Militant Nationalism, what I collectivelly call 'Alternative Welsh Nationalism' is in decline and demise. Such has been the case since collapse of Cymdeithas Cyfamod with the Welsh Independence Party being, I suppose the final fling before the rot really sets in.
.
It is true that in both cases these two movements collapsed amidst accusations of ''INFORMER'' at work, in case of Y Cyfamodwyr that is most definatly true, I was shown the hard evidence before it was destroyed to protect the source. As for the failiure and collapse of WIP, I am not aware of all the facts but the patriotic grapevine continues to run the reasons why WIP went down, and one of the reasons asserted is regards an ''INFORMER''. In case of WIP however, I have not seen any actual proof regards accusations in this direction, so for now ''INFORMERS'' aside. The truth of the matter is quite simple really, the 'Alternative Nationalist Movement and Struggle' is in demise and decline because always at it's core, since the 60's has been so called patriots who have not given their total loyalty and commitment to the AWNM&S, no matter what form and shape it may have taken over the years.
.
I and many others, some now have died but we who became 'Alternative Nationalists' (not Plaid Cymru) in the 60's during the great 'Adfywiad Gwladgarol' 1963 - 69, remained real 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol' and true 'Alternative Nationalists'. Over the years prior to the 60's and into the last quarter of the 20th century at least, it was a Radical Welsh Republicanism which was responsible for developing philosophy, theory and practise that was politically at core centre of our militant alternative Nationalist beliefs. Ideas and Initiatives here had been advanced by the first WRM with patriots as Cliff Bere, Harri Web, Trefor Morgan, Pedr Lewis and others to the fore. I, Toni Lewis and Owain Williams contributed our own radical nationalist ''input'' in the 60's with the Patriotic Front. At same time and later Patriots as Niel ap Siencyn and Gareth ap Sion made signifigant contributions with their blend of Radical Cultural Welsh Republicanism. Whilst Cymru Goch I & II also a Welsh Socialist Republican Movement made it's own unique contribution, the irony is that the majority of these so called ''Welsh Republicans'' all ended up back in Plaid Cymru aka now PLAID PINK PACTERS, inc of late Republicans of Cymru Rydd. Although note there still exists a Cymru Rydd forum, run by whom I do not know, do you? Please inform me if you do are involved with this ''Republican Forum''.
.
Whatever, I do not want to cast doubt on the ''Ultra Truistic'' beliefs of any Welsh Nationalists or self proclaiming Welsh Patriots, but I particularly have it in for what seems to be a ''Rump Retro - Romantic Rubbishy Welsh Republicanism''. Best seen within the ranks of Pint Pot ''Good Ole Boys'', and sadly a rising band of posing and posturing patriots, all of whom collectivelly expound the worse vices of a ''Crach Fodder'' form of Welsh Nationalism. It is such and their weaknesses, to somehow allow 'INFORMERS' into their ranks along with their fondness for fence sitters as drinking buddies which has over the years undermined the Alternative Welsh Nationalist Movement and Struggle.
.
Today, the problem is that these erst while, largelly former or present posuer ''Welsh Republicans'' have become ''Peripheral Pratriots'' prone to be easily misled and useable in misleading others in the interest of Pied Pipers who wish to distract and divert our struggle into blind allyways of the dead end of devolutionism. None too a dead end than that now marching on Saint David's Day down into ole Tiger Bay to stand before and listen to arch Bradwr 'Dic Sion Dafydd Elis Thomas, an ENGLISH LORD. However, not only that but this fake and fraud as often enough stated that he is not a Nationalist, is anti - Nationalist, does not believe in Nation States, etc, etc, etc. Other than that he's stated the Glyndwr's parliament was a ''Shit House'' compared to his ''Sham Senedd'', only recently he declared that he preffered the Lions of Llywelyn with their four feet on the ground rather than Glyndwr's four Lions with two of the feet in the air. You can read in to that his usual anti - nationalist subtext, I could go on but suffice to conclude with the reminder, did you see on the TV the way this ''Tame Taff'' grovelled and fawned around Elizabeth, Queen of England last time she opened the ''Sham Senedd''. Pretty Vomit Worthy!!!
.
Ye Gods! are you seriously going to march all the way down into Ole Tiger Bay, not only in recognition of the ASSEMBLY OF APPEASEMENT WITH ENGLISH IMPERIALISM but to place yourselves before ENGLISH LORD DIC SION DAFYDD ELIS THOMAS , to listen to more of his glib garbling defeatist Devolutionism, fool you but so sad for our Struggle for Welsh Sovereignty and Independence. So, what's the alternative? Well, unlike some sad ''Internationalist Socialists'', I am not going to call for demonstrations against the Parade. As I do not agree with the reasons why, 'Udo Erasmus' calls for such protest, he's a bit O.T.T. in his rather confused beliefs, see via following link: St David's Day - COUNTER DEMO - urban75 forums Cached - Similar pages - Note this , I am all for some Class War or rather CRACHWAR (see my RED REMBRANCER blog at http://redremembrancer.blogspot.com/) but I think this time 'Udo Erasmus, is wide off the mark and maybe should be more up for organising demonstrations against the British Army who will be carrying out their Leek Eating Dewi Day Recruitment campaigns in Cardiff that day, or do these ''Tough Taff's' prove not so easy as ''Tame Taff'' targets to pick on? Further, may I siuggest that ''Udo'' perhaps focus his angry anxt against Saint Georges day in Cymru, very much as Native Americans and Basques protest against COLUMBUS DAY, see following link: Protest" colombus day" Friday 10-12-007 at a mission - AOL Video COLUMBUS DAY PROTEST * Stannard, David. American Holocaust: The Conquest of the New World ... Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM WHERE: San Juan Capistrano Mission, ...video.aol.com/video-detail/protest--colombus-day--friday-10-12-007-at-a-mission/3537604569
.

.
So what to do about the Dydd Dewi Parade in Caerdydd 2008? HHHhhhmmm!!! well for starters I think that anyone who annually turns out at the annual Rali Cilmeri, should now really reconsider what they intend to do? If they don't know why, then there is nothing I can say or do that will convince them otherwise, and I am really not bothered with they, as the ''Cilmeriaid'' of these times are proving very much less than the ''Cilmeriaid'' of the years of the Adfywiaid Gwladgarol Fawr 1963 - 69. As in recent years they have come under the influence of ''Cambrianista'' Devolution Dilettantes and their ''Good Ole Boy'' fellow travellers. Depite, the ways of certain ''Cambrianista Camp Followers'' being exposed, see following link: Llywelyn rally creates rivals - icWales As reported in Saturday's Western Mail, Dr Davies said the rally's increasing ... to "infiltrate and capture" the rally at Cilmeri, near BuilthWells. ...icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/walesnews/tm_objectid=14951376&method=full&siteid=50082&headlin... - 39k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this (Pictured opposite Dr John Davies, he's mentioned in this W.M. report and his Architect of the aforementioned ''Message of Treachery''.). How interesting since that these ''Cambrianistas'' still rule the roost at Rali Cilmeri, but only with the help of ''Renegades'' who are prepared to be their new found friends and allies. Yes Remember! They who lay with Dogs catch fleas? Now these very same people are to be found as the leading active supporters & active organisers and partcipants in this Dydd Dewi Parading, not so bad in previous years, despite my anxt with them, but this year? Time for a rethink Boyos!!!! You too John 'Sion' Roberts and your ''Hornets'' of the ''MACYWIAID ANNWFAN'' - The Future? Indeed!!!.
.
In previous posts in this connection, I went pretty soft on this years parade, argueing to go along with it, if you must. I had received a round Robin email suggesting it be used to advance the Independence Struggle but I argued against the Parades ''Politicisation''. Instead, I suggested that Patriots made sure they carried Baneri Glyndwr or Baneri Llywelyn rather than Baneri Dewi and Baneri Y Ddraig Goch (see previous posts as to why?). I even proposed Patriots made Celtic Cross versions of 'Baner Dewi' rather than the ''Anglican Yellow Cross flag'', so that collectivelly they at least made a clear Nationalist Statement, also reminding of our patriotic Croes Naid Return Campaign. Howevever now, my attention has been focused on a change in direction by parade organisers, I must have a rethink on all this and consider what best to do, as must others of some 'Alternative Nationalism' position, not least those who proclaim to be of ''Welsh Republicans'' persuasion . Those who proclaim themselves to be ''Welsh Republicans'' really have to think long and hard where they stand on this matter, it is your BIG ISSUE of the Month. If I have to spell it out to you why, then your a pretty poor ''Welsh Republican'', but I guess I will have to spell it out for some youngsters maybe, especially those who have come under the pathetic poor patriotic influence of ''Good Ole Boys'' and their ''Crach Fodder'' school of Patriotism. If you feebly follow in footsteps of the Pied Pipers down into Bae Caerdydd on Dydd Dewi, you will not only recognise the ''Sham Senedd'' but also put yourself in position of attacting importance to one of the BRADWYR FAWR of Welsh History. Are you really up for that? is it not time you signed up for the WELSH REPUBLICAN CONVENTION?, more on this soon in THE WELSH PATRIOT at http://welshpatriot.blogspot.com/ .
.
.

So, what do to? well for starters the only thing I would do if Dic Sion Dafydd was close by, would be to argue with him, as I did following my Penal Day Protest at the Assembly in 2006. I got thrown out, see picture below of their baffled Security man wondering what to do about me, I bumped into Dic Sion Dafydd outside and gave him some VKC! that's the way to do it, not listen to him but argue with him or maybe BOO THE BASTARD? However, I do not think that would be inappropriate with kiddies around outside the Assembly on Dydd Dewi. Neither am I in favour of demonstrations against the parade. But now the Parade Organisers themselves have chosen to ''Politicise The Parade'' with a march to ingratiate their own self advancing ''Nationalists'' designs with Plaid Pink Pacters, disguised as a ''National 'Sham Senedd' Vanity Showcase event''. I consider, it fair for Patriots who so desire to make their own Patriotic Political Statement contributions, now not only with Nationalist flags, inc White Eagle Flags (banned last year, so I am told?) if wished, why not? However, particularly appropriate now would be Political Banners and especially loads of Placard Posters declaring for Welsh Freedom, Calling for Welsh Independence and promoting Campaign to save our Sovereignty. Such should democratcally patriotically proclaim your Nationalist Sentiments in a peacefull and orderly way, not as a protest but more so your genuine Nationalist sentiment and statement to the Powers that be down in the bay. After all, if the ''Cambrianista'' organisers of the annual Parade are prepared to use Nationalism for their own ends, and have done so to get Patriots to support the annual Dydd Dewi Day Parade in Caerdydd, then they would be hypocrits to forbid you making it clear that you are there as a NATIONALIST FOR NATIONALIST ENDS and not as ''Crach Fodder'' to be used for any ones probable ''Hidden Agenda'' or what ever they may care to call it.
.
.
PWYSIG IAWN NOW PAY ATTENTION OK! Please note, there are a number of Childrens events and activities at the Assembly of Appeasement this Dydd Dewi, including voting for a Welsh Idol, rumour has it that Dic Sion Dafydd has put his own name forward. Now, why would that not suprise me? anyway, the Assembly take on all this, is it's all about teaching children how to participate in Democracy, they mean how to brain wash kids into voting for Devoloution Dilettant A.M's. Surely, learning how to participate in Democracy also means learning how to protest, yes! of course it does. Not least learning about the Struggle for Welsh Sovereignty and Independence. Thus, if your not going to participate in the Dewi Day Parade, for any of the good patriotic reasons I have given in this post, then at least get down to the Assembly to teach the kiddies how to Patriotic Protest Properly too, not just CyIG style as if you have just grown out of Yr Urdd and gone to Coleg. I mean something more akin to the young Fianna Ereann Fianna Éireann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Fianna Éireann was originally founded in 1909 by Constance Markievicz and Bulmer Hobson, along the paramilitary lines of Baden-Powell's Boy Scouts, ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fianna_Éireann - 32k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this or as any number of Basque Youth Movements in existance, too many to link here, so you do a google search I promise that you will find in rewardingly interesting and inspirational. Makes me wish I was young again? Whatever, I am sure the Kiddies will benefit from learning how to protest as well as vote? I'me serious, teach em how to make poster? carry placards and engage in political D&D and heckle traitors as Dic Sion Dafydd Elis Thomas. If you are however, going down to the ''Sham Senedd'' for some really radical Protest Action on Dydd Dewi, keep it peaceful OK!
.
Further Contributions to this matter and related issues may be found in the following blogs:
.
Miserable Old Fart. The personal musings of Alwyn ap Huw .miserableoldfart.blogspot.com/ - 117k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this Miserable Old Fart Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
.
Y Repwblic :: Index Y Repwblic Forum Index, Y Repwblic Conversations with Welsh Republicans : Poblachiaethwyr - Repwbligwyr ... Y seiat 'ma a - 'Repwblic.org' - and this forum ...repwblic.informe.com/archives-archifau-dc3.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages - Note thisMore results from repwblic.informe.com »
.
Cymru Rydd :: Home Cymru Rydd Forum Index, Cymru Rydd Fighting for a free & independent Wales ... Click on Forum above to enter the Cymru Rydd forum ...freewales.11.forumer.com/ - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
After Thought: Are You Going to march behind Tories and English Lords on Dydd Dewi 2008?
.

.
Happy Dydd Dewi, have fun?
.
Adfywiadwr Gethin......
.
.........Saying what others think, what some should be speaking out about but do not, why? Gutless perhaps or just nothing worthwhile to say? or at end of the day is their ''Radical'' & ''Republican'' Patriotism, just no more than all Posing and Posturing annually at Rali Cilmeri. When push comes to shove, take their heads from between their knees, so few come off the fence, so few will cross the line. Be warned now, if you think the likes of these will be by your side when the next Anti - Investiture Struggle comes around, then think again, they will be off and away doing something as an excuse not to be standing shoulder to shoulder with the true Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol, time such fakes and frauds were exposed!
.
Check out: ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL CYMRU Blog Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru - 2 visits - 06/05/2007 Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru. Wales Patriotic Resurgence: Radical Welsh Nationalism is what Wales/Cymru needs right now. However, 'Adfywiadwyr' must first ...adfywiad.blogspot.com/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this