Thursday, February 28, 2008

ST DAVID's DAY PROTEST STOP PRESS: I cannot believe this, is it true! surely not?

.
.
There is of course a long traditional connection of the British Army with Saint David's day going right back to the days of Owain Glyndwr, see following link: Owain Glyndwr Communicates.: 11/03/07 - 18/03/07 Embassy Glyndwr policy regards Saint David's Day celebrations and parades: .... Owain Glyndwr Communicates, giving out further information. ...owain-glyndwr-embassyllysgenhadaeth.blogspot.com/2007_03_11_archive.html - 46k - Cached - Similar pages - Note thisMore results from owain-glyndwr-embassyllysgenhadaeth.blogspot.com » The above picture is kind of ironic, it shows the ROYAL REGIMENT OF WALES, the descendents of the ''Turn Coat Taffies'' who followed Henry V to Azincourt (Read your Shakeseare & Vomit!). The photo above shows RRW on Saint David Day 2007 surrounding the Owain Glyndwr Tafarn, wherein 1000's of ''Hard On'' rampant radical Welsh Nats are Pinting it up, plotting, Planning and Preparing to march on the ''Sham Senedd'' and demand it's dissolution in favour of restoring SENEDD GLYNDWR - SENEDD CENEDL CYMRU RYDD. No! No! I am fantasising, this is Wales not Ireland 1916 or Lithuania 1918. The RRW is actually in position for a Day of Leek Eating Recruitment on Dydd Dewi 2007, last year this is as close as they got to the Dewi Day Parade but now it's being said that they are actually participating in the Dewi Day Parade 2008. That cannot be true, can it? Read on:
.
I Cut and pasted the below, from>>> St David's Day - COUNTER DEMO - urban75 forums Cached - Similar pages - Note this To Quote: The most striking thing about this year's St Davids Day events, however, is that they intend to celebrate the supposed glorious work done by Welsh soldiers in the UK army invading two sovereign nations. What socialists should be doing, rather than making ultra-left calls to abandon national sentiments altogether, is to call on the people of Wales to boycott the event involving the Royal Welsh regiment on the grounds that it actually celebrates national oppression.Anyone agreeing with this is warmly invited to visit http://cardiffpr.wordpress.com/ End Quote.
.
I know I suspect the motives of the Parade Organisers are not all ultra truistic, I believe they are sincere enough about promotion of Dydd Dewi and campaigning for a St David's Day public holiday. On the whole I would support all this despite my feelings about the ''Tartan Taffery'' and previous or maybe present involvement of MHOSD aka ''Knights of St David'' (see http://awnms.blogspot.com/) in all this.
.
However, this year I am opposed to this parading down to the Assembly, thus ''Politicising'' the event as I have outlined elsewhere. Personally, I cannot see why they did not stick to the original route? but there it's officially stated in Parade Statements that the Assembly now officially supports the event. I wonder does this mean that the assembly has given the event & parade financial support, this would of course be under the patronage of PLAID A.M. Rhodri Glyn Thomas, now Minister of Heritage in the Coalition Government. Thus, it maybe the case, that he who pays the piper calls the tune, hey presto! parade heads to Steps of Assembly to listen to ENGLISH LORD Dic Sion Dafydd Ellis Thomas, the Presiding Officer of this ''Sham Senedd'' who is also of course a long time PLAID member, but not a Welsh Nationalist? HHHhhhmmm!!! Unbelievably, there are Welsh Nationalists who still believe in his ''fraud ship'' and his Lickspittal Lies.
.
Whatever, I cannot believe that certain Patriots who regard themselves as ''Hard On'' Welsh Nats and certainly not even ''Retrorom Garibaldian Republicans'', nor ''Wrap the Flag Around me'', knee jerking super patriots would support a Dewi Day parade with the Brit Army participating, would you Boyos?.....or would you? I hope not. but I suggest you find out, last year many of you knew bugger all about the ''Message of Treachery'', so do not allow yourselves to be misled again into being no more than a collection of ''Crach Fodder Camp Followers''. You just listen to what the Real Radical Rebels have to say ok!>>>>>>>>

.

.

.
Last Saturday, a statue was unveiled to the great Welsh Patriot Tomi Cwpr, though I was going to say Llywelyn Bren didn't you (you can read about him over at I'r Gad W.Bf.C. http://brwydr.blogspot.com/ ), don't be foolish this is Wales not a Baltic Country. Thus, I dug out my Fez to mark this great occasion, now don't think this is just plain daft as wearing a FEZ can be quite a radical act of defiance, see Fez (clothing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Fez (also known as the Checheya or Tarboosh) is a red felt hat in the shape of a truncated cone; a black tassel hangs from the crown. ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fez_(clothing) - 42k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this . So don't knock it, maybe buy one to wear on the Dydd Dewi Parade?
.
Gethin ''The Heretic''.
.
Just Like That!!!