"I've no idea who can spare £1m for a piece of Welsh highland, but there may be some local farmers who might be interested in buying it or it could be somebody from outside the area who fancies showing off the sight of Snowdon to their friends." See link below:
..
BBC News - Mountain peaks in Snowdonia make £1m at auction
9 Jul 2010 ... Two mountain peaks in Snowdonia go under the hammer
for £1m in a land ...over Snowdonia National Park, were sold to an
.
Heledd! did'nt you fancy raising just a measly 'MILLION' for two 'Welsh Mountains', I mean just a 'Million Quid' that's peanuts compared to £11 Million? So, I guess it goes something like this, Liverpool steals a Welsh Valley kicks out the indigenous population and you and some other 'SAISGELDERS' want to buy it back, is this a joke? If so on whom? You will have to excuse me now, it's going to be a shortish post, I cannot focus with fits of laughter, I mean are we that Taffy daft? Fot the love of 'Common Sense' take a look in the property papers, there's loads of Welsh Property up for sale, including lots of land in 'God's Acre Cymru'.
.
Let me tell you a story, personal experience. When I worked in the 'City of London', in a really, really big bank, I am boasting now, so I had better come clean I was a Kitchen Porter! Anyway, one cannot get the Western Mail all over London like Irish and Scots news papers but going to work into 'The City', I soon noticed that plenty of news agents were selling the Western Mail. So, one day I asked a news agent ''are the plenty of Welsh People working in 'The City' who are home sick and want a daily dose of The Mule'' pointing to my copy, no! he replied, ''it's the property people buy them to scour for property in Wales to buy as an investment''.
.
You must be really unaware, just how many properties have been bought by 'English Incomers' in that stretch of housing developments on either side of the London to Abertawe Rail Line and up into the Valley's as they are made more and more attractive to those seeking peace and quiet from a London getting too heavy!, to what was once described as the 'Drop Out' or 'Good Life', unless of course one lives in 'compfortable 'Clerkenwell of course. Now the great threat is a 'Mewnlifiad Fawr' much motivated by the fact that those English who might have once retired to Spain, economically driven out or otherwise view as a forbidding prospect will now be casting their eyes upon Wales for retirement on a really grand scale. I guess 'Welsh Property' could become a very contentious issue in years ahead. Especially has 'Depopulation', the other 'Twin of Evil' to 'Mewnlifiad' also becomes a major 'Hot Issue' in Cymru/Wales or, at least it is for the 'common peole', perhaps not 'Y Crachach' aka 'Bourgeoisie, petite or otherwise as Heledd perhaps? This comes to mind as nothing Heledd has to say seems in the slightest to be 'Polically Concerned'.
.
Saving BBC 6 is not quite the same thing as saving a Nation, is it?
.
BBC News - Online campaign to buy Lake Vyrnwy for people of Wales
18 Jul 2010 ... "I saw what was achieved in the Facebook campaign to save
BBC 6 Music ...The online group currently has more than 300 members but
.
..Whatever, I am really suprised that Leanne Wood has gone for this 'Buy Back Business' and made a pledge, c'mon Leanne your a 'Lefty' what you paying up good money for on a bad idea! You 'Cymric Crazies' get a grip! What on earth are you doing 'bailing out Liverpool Corparation' for , are you that dozy or what? I got to be quick with this, I want to go and catch some cartoons on the Tele to see if they can beat this 'Sick Joke on Wales' by some Cardiff 'Petite Bougeoisie' on the look out for a worth while cause to make her name even larger in lights than it is? Not that she really needs to, what with being a singer, poet, painter, writter and part time lecturer plus a company director, I bet she can make candles as well? Oh nearly forgot a realy nice charitable person too, which makes me think! if you do not reach the £11 Million 'Saisgeld' and the land gets sold off to some 'Hunting & Fishing' Sais, maybe you could donate the money left to the Childrens Hospital of Wales:
.
The Noah's Ark Appeal
First Minister Carwyn Jones visited the Children's Hospital
for Wales and announced the inital funding of £6.7million
.
In fact if anyone out there was daft enough to go
along with
Heledd's no brainer idea! of 'buying
back Wales' from our Anglo -
Norman 'Conquistadores'
and other 'land Grabbers' in their wake,
I guess if you
too now think the 'Heledd Pledge' is a very bad Idea
indeed,
why not make a donation instead to
the
Noah's Ark Appeal, YES!
'
..
'SAISGELD'
.
Oh yes! I guess your wondering what on earth I am on
about, see link below:
....
Danegeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 05:40The Danegeld ("Danish tax", literally "Dane's gold",pronounced /ˈdeɪn.ɡɛld/) was a tax raised to paytribute to the Viking raiders to save a land from ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danegeld - Cached - Similar..Dane-geld
- 05:41
- 8 Jul 2005 ... The phrase 'paying someone Dane-geld'
- has become so associated with Kipling that it is often
- attributed to him, even in books of quotations. ...
- .
- STOP PRESS: It's starting to happening Ireland big time!
- .
BBC News - Emigration returns to crisis-hit Greece and Ireland
- 21:4513 Apr 2010 ... In Ireland, the resumption of emigration is alreadywell underway- . ... thinking of just getting out of here," one man
- in the queue told me.
- ... broadcast on BBC Radio 4 from Thursday
- 15 April 2010 starting at 1102 BST, ...
- news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe
- /8616434.stm - Cached
.It's happening in Wales too but, the Welsh Media stayssilent and- Politicians fear this 'hot potato', this is what
- the Radical Vyrnwy
- Campaign
- is about too! It's also
- another reason why we patriots
- must awake,
- arise,
- come up to the line in our 'Cymric Soil' and
- make a
- stand! So
- why so silent? Why so many fearfull of
- speaking
- out loudly on this
- greatest of Cymric
- Issues of our present
- times?
- Really is time to
- pose
- the question:
- ..
.ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM.OR PART OF THE SOLUTION?'..Well! that's enough of that tonite, did I say short post? Nos Da!
.
H&H!
.
Gethin.
BEST OF THE BLOGS CYMRU
.
- 25 Nov 2009 ... CYDSAFIAD CYMRU: A Wales Based Small Nations
- Solidarity and SupportCampaign: NEW BLOG COMING OUR WAY
- SOON! 1 day ago ...
- alanindyfed.blogspot.com/.../galiza-galicia-
- europe-celtic-country.html - Cached
- .
..- .
- ************
.
.