.....Balchder Cymru, you know, yes! SIGH!!!!!
.
.
Balchder Cymru -The Pride Of Wales! - Home
Welsh news and stories, republican news and stories, ideas for the future, Notices of events in Wales.
www.freewebs.com/balchder/ - Cached.Home - Abergele Martyr
Remember the Abergele Martyrs. ... 2010 ........ 3/7/2010. This July we Meet at Slaters area Abergele 1300. Who will be there? The liverpool Irish Patriots ...
abergelemartyrs.webs.com/ - Cached - Similar.Cofiwch Aberth Abergele - Remember the Abergele Martyr | Facebook
27 Jun 2009 ... Abergele Martyr Parade 2010. Starting from near the Slaters Gara. ... 2.30pm Band will lead the march to Eglwys Mynydd Seion, Llanfair Road. ...
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81990956443 - Cached
.Very Interestting indeed but I find Adam's 'Grave Robbing' of a Patriotic Past of true Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol Struggle some what 'GROTESQUE' when he and his 'Barrio Babes' have not the guts to get themselves to Caernarfon 27 April 2010 to confront the English Queen but neither were 'Gwadgarolwyr Gwynedd' there in force,other than two teenage girls who did have guts to wave 'Baneri Glyndwr' under the nose of the English Queen, where were you all?.THE WELSH PATRIOT.: Post Abergele Martyr/s March 2010: WHITHER ...
6 Jul 2010 ... Post Abergele Martyr/s March 2010: WHITHER WELSH REPUBLICANISM NOW! What Republicanism Being The Most Pertinent Question To Ask! ...
welshpatriot.blogspot.com/.../post-abergele-martyrs-march-2010.html - Cached.My criticism of Adam has resulted in him sending me a pretty scatter brained letter which allows me great opportunity to answer paragraph by paragraph to once and for all time demolish the phoniness of 'Balchder Cymru' whilst looking deeper and exposing it's roots and hopefully much more information on the beginnings of Adam's political career pre year 2000 when I was first made aware of him. In the mean time I advise one and all of any common sense and of patriotic good at heart to avoid these pretty awful unfull filling examples of Alternative Welsh Nationalism. The reality is that they are but the worse example of a Patriotic Fringe, perhaps where I was in the ''Sixties'' but I hope I learned something sensible and serious as thankfully a political education in Ireland and came back to Wales with Cofiwn on my mind, the rest his history and I am sill hard at it, doing useful things for the cause and struggle as:.3 Aug 2007 ... I'R GAD: Welsh Medieval Battlefields Campaign. Objectives are to seek official recognition and registration of Welsh Medieval Battlefields. ...
brwydr.blogspot.com/2007/.../battle-of-crug-mawr-1136.html - Cached - Similar.URDD BRENHINOL CYMRU: 3: 2011 BRENHINOL CYMRU 1000 INITIATIVE IN ...
URDD BRENHINOL CYMRU. To Inform and educate on the Royal Houses of Wales 'Teyrnasoed Brenhinol Cymru'; Aberffraw - Gwynedd, Mathhrafel - Powys, ... brenhinolcymru.blogspot.com/.../3-brenhinol-cymru-initiative-in.html -Cached- .
- From time time the completly off the wall O.T.T stuff but still with more patriotic purpose
- than just Parading, Posing and Posturing which has become an over indulged occupation of Adam, Paul and company? Instead of really getting down to it and dirty handed with some real labour in the muck of English Imperialism and Colonialism! AS BELOW ARISING CAMPAIGN! Yes! while Adam & Co have been fooling themselves that they are again involved in a Liberation Sruggle, I am engaged in putting some thing very real and much needed together as:
- .
Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru: CADW = CONQUEST AND DEFEAT WALES: I ...
5 Jul 2010 ... Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru. Wales Patriotic Resurgence: Radical Welsh... CADW = CONQUEST AND DEFEAT WALES: I Feel a RADICAL CAMPAIGN Coming ...
adfywiad.blogspot.com/2010/.../cadw-conquest-and-defeat-wales-i-feel.html
- .What you doing next 'Barrio Warriors', thinking about Cilmeri or Dydd Dewi Day or maybe your Abergele III, forget it!, trust me better you did for every ones sake, not least the two Merthyron Abergele or rather thanks to Adam's interference the one Martyr. Just who the hell do you think you are Adam Phillips - 'Grave Robber of a Patriotic Past' you have no justification to do as long as patriots involved in these times are still alive? As far as Cayo and Coslett are concerned well you had been invited by their families to do so against my better judgement in one specific case which will come back to haunt you for sure! I will make sure of that boyo? But of course, your Welsh
- Socialists
- Republican now, so I guess you will be much keener to be involved, if not organising the below ANTI - ENGLISH CROWN IN WALES STRUGGLE, yes?
.2011 Anniversary of 1911 Caernarfon Investiture Take on theEnglish Crown through out Wales? At very least a flag and poster Agit - Prop Campaigns.
..
2012, why not lead and carry out Anti - Diamond Jubillee Celebrations Campaign on scale of such in 1977 but not so much in 2002?
..
2013 the 60th Anniversary of the 1953 Coronationcommemoration and visit to Wales of Liz II to open the Claerwen Dam in the Elan Valley..2014 the 100th Anniversary of WW I a European Imperialist Capitalist War..2015 the 600th Anniversary of Azincourt - the 'Brit Taffs' will go big and wild on Henry V..2016 the 100th Anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising in Irelandalso note the1966 Welsh connection regards our 'sixties'Adfywaiad Gwladgarol 1962 - 1969..- But lets get on to some really big time silliness
.SOS no not Save Our Sovereignty but rather. BBC - Wales - Radio Wales - Jamie and Louise - weekday mornings from 9
Site for the Jamie and Louise show, on BBC Radio Wales. ... Jamie and Louise: Secretlysaving the Welsh sausage. In order to see this content you need to ... Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. Our Sausage Anthem in all its glory! ...
www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/sites/jamieandlouise/ - Cached - Similar.Jasus H. Why do I bother?.As soon as this rubbish comes on. I turn to BBC Radio Four and something sensible.BBC - A History of the World - Home
5 Jul 2010 ... A History of the World is a partnership between the BBC and the British ... Yourobjects on Radio 4 Some of the objects added to this website by ... You'll find 100 objectsfrom the British Museum and hundreds more from ...
www.bbc.co.uk/ahistoryoftheworld/ - Cached - Similar.BBC - A History of the World - Programmes